COVID-19 OFFICE POLICY
1. All staff and patients are required to wear masks and should wash hands after every encounter.
2. All patients will need to answer a Covid-19 questionnaire before being seen and if any person has had contact with Covid-positive patient or has been feeling unwell, they will be asked to reschedule.
3. No visitors will be allowed to accompany patients during visits to minimize the amount of traffic.
4. We will do our best to expedite bringing patients into the exam room to minimize the amount of time our patients are in the waiting room. We will also minimize magazines and samples in the waiting room during this time.
5. All rooms including door knobs, chairs and exam tables will be disinfected after each patient.
6. We are offering the choice of teledermatology to patients for whom it might be appropriate.